Skillet drainage capacity: 40l/min
An excessive pressure on the joints may result in leaks. It should be noted that the skillet fits very well into the space allocated to it. Use a flange attached to the skillet. The skillets are available in the following dimensions: 7-10 cm of width, 80-100 cm of length.
Materials needed for installation
2. Spirit level
3. Masking tape
1. Remove the grille to avoid any damage, before installing the skillet. You can also tape the edges of the skillet using a protective tape.
2. Care should be taken that no contamination (mortar, etc.) gets into the skillet during assembly and installation.
3. To obtain adequate adhesion to the substrate, sand the bottom and sides of the skillet and degrease them with sandpaper.
4. Place the drain of the skillet in the right direction and, after moving it through the flange, connect it to the outflow by sliding a sewer pipe on it, as far as possible - to a depth of 40 mm (the sleeve provides tightness).
5. The skillet has a grounding that is installed by connecting the ground wire to one of the fastening screws.
6. Set the sewer pipe horizontally in the mortar. If this is not done properly, the trap will not work optimally, which may result in the pouring of the sewerage water back to the bathroom.
7. Adjust the height of the upper edge of the skillet to the thickness of the tiles covering the floor.
8. The floor tiles should be directed towards the skillet. The surface of the tiles should be located about 1mm below the skillet, so that water can run away leaving no puddles.
9. After laying the tilts, the contact point of the skillet with tilts should be sealed with a flexible silicone. Keep the package of the silicone, to be able to possibly complement the filling, in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Best results are obtained when the edge of connection is not equal.
10. Carefully remove all residues of mortar and other materials using sandpaper.
11. Place the grille in the skillet, removing the protective film before using the shower.
Cleaning and maintenance:
The stainless steel is susceptible to scratches. Do not use sharp or abrasive materials to clean it. Use normal detergent to clean the bathroom, or specialized cleaners for stainless steel. The skillet does not require maintenance, but it is recommended to regularly clean its interior in order to remove any impurities.